A Crochet Knit Patch Work Dress thats a BIG success.





The dress gets straps a Basque back.
And a sun to shine



Abstract cloud



A Patch Work Crochet Dress

From green fields to the  blue sky and then sun that shone to plastic animals jumping about in the fields.   All on a summers day.

Mary Mary quite contrary this is how her garden grew and grew and grew.

This dress has it all ,it's a huge skirt.   I actually weighed the skirt and it came in at just under half a stone of crochet that's mixed with a little knit.

The blue above delicate knitted rag top that set off with a textured crochet 70's arty sun that make for a great sleeve.






Flowers, above my own below the red an ikea patch that 
I had in my bits and bobs draw.



Making a patch and then attaching the patch.






My Plastic chicken had its head chewed!

Naughty Rasmus wanting to be part of my art project.  while I was attaching all  the plastic animals he stole one!



Finished article and a bad I phone pic

No time to complete this properly I finished it roughly at the Out Casts cafe on Wed just gone, So it could be on show for the Jelly fate.........that unfortunately I sadly missed as it was Sunday (gone), but I was very happy in Holland.



http://theoutcasts.co.uk/2011/04/knitting-machine-workshops/



Finally I brought something for my house.......

My over sized Stockholm Style lamp shade......chandelier.
Plastic, bright, huge and teamed with beads I love it!

It's like a shop full of sweets , it called to me to buy it! So I did and the best bit was it only took Rich three weeks to put it up! I'm one lucky lady.