My 1st Guerrllia crocheted act of graffiti

Up close
Partner in Crime 1 year old Rasmus

Below the crime scene........



Knitted Graffiti/Yarn bombing.......Guerrilla act!


Today I loaded my bag ready, I had my plan of action the tree is on one of my regular dog walks.

Back pack contents
1)camera

2)pre made crocheted/knitted sample
(large)
3)
my little 1st aid kit purse/contents Hooks Needle and Scissors

A project that's been on my to-do list for a while, I just hadn't had the courage or the opportunity. Pre planned my route, not to public but a walk way.

So hopefully no passers-by while I committed my knitted crime.
I couldn't believe how nervous I was, like getting caught red handed with a spray can!

It's organic knitting and recycled a double whammy. It was fun,
I attached Rasmus to the tree next to me and got to stitching up as quick as I could.

Caught my breathe, unattached my dog took a quick photo and ran off with a huge smile.


My 1st crime since I was 10, caught steeling exercise books form school;-(