Corners of my Home~Bedroom III

Wow, what a terrible blogger I have been lately...there has just been so much going on lately, such as:
~buying 25 lbs of sour cherries for freezing
~getting together my vintage button swap package
~taking son for a doctor's appointment
~painting shutters a new color
~getting a birthday surprise package ready
~working on the tote bag, which is still not finished
~some garage sales
~watching Stephanie horseback ride
~enjoying the pool to escape the heat
But I have managed to pull something together for 'Corners of my Home'.
This is a little antique clock in my bedroom that I love even though it no longer works.

Here, below, is the dresser it sits on along with some photographs, fabric covered boxes, and hatstand. Beneath is an old suitcase that I use for storing scrapbooking supplies.

This is a hat I wore when very little...my sister had a matching one with a blue ribbon...

The bed is white iron with brass (actually bought new!) and over it hangs some wreaths...

To make this, I cut a branch and entwined it with some grapevines. Then I glued some artificial apples to each wreath and hung them from the branch with ribbon.

I do have a few garage sale finds I will post soon.

Have a great day!