Knitting Bunnies

I just lost today's entry for my blog but it was really boring so you all lucked out.

Do you ever have one of those days where you wake up and you have Bride of Frankenstein hair and you feel like you have a hangover even though you weren't drinking the previous night? Or perhaps you have wild mood swings every 15 seconds and you can't find any dark chocolate? There is an answer. Try sitting down and beginning to work on the Paradoxical Mittens in purple and orange J&S jumperweight with a nice finicky chart. It completely fixed me up. I even think my hair looks better.

It is sad that the new hip knitters who concentrate on instant gratification projects like garter stitch scarves on size 17 needles will never know the pure and complete joy of concentrating on a lovely non-repetive knitting chart. Thank you Lucy Neatby.

Wait - I've managed to find a way to bore you anyway by showing yet another photo of the many Bunnies & Carrots hats I sent off.