flea market & fabric fun...

First, thank you ~ thank you ~ thank you [!!] for your kind and encouraging comments on the last post; I sincerely appreciate each and every one.
It was a great holiday weekend here that included the first flea market of the season. Sadly, a thunderstorm blew in and we had to rush through the last few rows of booths...I did manage to find some treasures, like these two tablecloths which will be repurposed into something new...
I also found three of these wicker hampers (super cheap) to add to my collection. I love to use them for storage...
Also, some old/unused plain and printed pillowcases; I think these printed ones are destined to become another camisole...
And, a little sewing has gotten done - a new clothespin bag from some Heather Ross fabric for the shop...
Hope you have a beautiful day!