I LOVE fabrics...

It was very disappointing to find out recently that my local quilt shop had sold out to new owners. The shop will be moving to a new location about an hour away~not quite as convenient as the ten minute drive I enjoy now.
The only minor consolation is the great sales I found there today. The store is half emptied out, but I found a lot of great fabrics. I don't usually splurge on this much at one time, but I couldn't resist the deals. Isn't this 40's reproduction great?...

~some Heather Ross gnomes & stripes, a pale blue & white polka dot...

~some more polka dots & Heather Ross...

~MORE polka dots and some retro looking fabrics...

~don't you love this storybook print of Little Red Riding Hood?...

~an alphabet print...

~and last but not least a pretty 'Girlfriends' floral...

I think these will keep me busy for awhile.