some new fabric & work in progress

The other day I picked up some Christmas fabrics in hopes of making a patchwork table runner or topper for the kitchen. I thought this red fabric with snowmen, mittens, & stockings had an old-fashioned look...

I loved this one because I love fabrics with writing...

And this fabric with its somewhat faded pattern of stockings, presents, & trees also seems a bit old-fashioned. Hopefully I can add some fabrics I have on hand and come up with something before the holidays...

While looking around, I came across this fabric which reminds me of Cath Kidston stuff. I bought a couple yards just because I loved it; no idea yet what I will do with it.

Last Sunday at the antique co-op I found this linen towel with Lincoln's Gettysburg address. Maybe it will end up in some patchwork potholders and bags...

This is a little drawstring bag I'm working on that will have a crocheted bottom and patchwork top. Still haven't figured out exactly how to finish it ...

Thank you for all your comments yesterday. Pony Jessica seems much better today; the vet is running some tests and hopefully it was just a bad tummy ache.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.