Yarn Loveliness



I know that as knitters, we have all seen pretty yarn before... 
But seriously now, have you ever seen a skein as pretty as this?


I don't know if it's the depth of color, the blended tones or the fact that this is my favorite color green, but I am completely in love with this skein of Pigeonroof Studios Cassiopeia DK in Juniper.




I acquired this skein (among others) from Krista at the Pigeonroof Studios booth at Stitches West.
I have been staring at it ever since. 



I know that I've said this before.. about other yarns.. but this might be my new favorite.

This texture. This colorway. The fact that it is an insanely indulgent blend of merino, cashmere and silk... 
I just love it.

I've wound it up and it's going on my needles right now. 
I need to find the perfect project to showcase it. 
I'll let you know what I come up with when I've figured that out.


More beautiful Pigeonroof Studios yarn available HERE.